isn’t this bouquet to-die-for? i think it would work beautifully as a wedding bouquet. my fave kind of bridal bouquets are round and somewhat ‘tight’ for lack of a better word. i’m not a fan of long, hanging bouquets or ones that seem to have too many gaps between the flowers.
all of these are beautiful but for me personally, the first pic still stands out. i’m a big fan of that dusty nude palette for a bridal bouquet. in fact, the most beautiful bouquets i’ve ever seen were both the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets for a friend’s wedding recently. all the bouquets were white Ecuadorian roses, with the bridal bouquet significantly larger. i was lucky enough to be one of the bridesmaids, and the flowers made me smile every time I looked down at them.
image my own.
although this final image isn’t a bouquet, it’s so stunning I couldn’t resist posting it. it’s an image from ivanka trump’s 2009 wedding to jared kushner. divine.
Images thanks to kellysweddingflowers.com, weddingz.info, dahliafloraldesign.ca, flowers.about.com, weddingwoof.com
the former mrs tiger woods…looking AH MAY ZING!
isn’t rosie one of the most perfect specimens on earth?
images thanks to Pinterest and weheartit
let’s get drunk and tell each other everything we’re afraid to say sober. yep. I know that feeling!
images thanks to Pinterest, weheartit, Elin Kling
Images thanks to Pinterest, weheartit, google images
a colour i love, an emotion i do not.
the below pic is pretty much my dream kitchen. HOW GORGEOUS.
images thanks to favim.com, weheartit.com, fanpop.com, sheknows.com, racked.com, inhousedesign.com
i’ve been obsessed with slim, toned arms for as long as I can remember. i am convinced having big breasts and/or just generally being ‘top heavy’ makes you look a lot bigger than you are, and the opposite makes you look slimmer. however, my favourite celeb arms are not skinny, but rather slim, toned and in some cases quite muscular. it’s a dream of mine to one day have arms as delicious as any of the following!
1. as soon as someone even mentions toned arms, I immediately think of jennifer aniston. her love for sleeveless tops suggests she knows how to work her best assets and I say, good on you! arms that beautifully toned don’t come easy, I’m sure!
2. cameron diaz has looked decidedly more muscular in the last few years, and I for one am jealous (though I’m sure I’m not alone).
3. the first lady of biceps.
4. sonia kruger. I heard a rumour some time ago that some gyms used to run classes named after sonia and her amazing arms, but unfortunately I never found this (or a similar) class.
5. rounding out my top five is the very fit and athletic stacy keibler.
images thanks to realbeauty.com, igossip.com, justjared.com, muscularfamousfemales.blogspot.com, enjoyyourhealthylife.com, nwonline.com, beautyheaven.com.au, thegloss.com.au, smh.com.au, zimbio.com
i recently became the proud new owner of these amazing ray-ban aviators in the green reflective colour. just seeing them makes me happy!
the gorgeous sara from Harper & Harley rocks these babies.
images thanks to Harper & Harley and ray-ban.com